Rare! Martin Custom Shop HD-35 Adirondack Sunburst 1 3/4″ Nut Acoustic Guitar + OHSC
Lovies guitars is offering up a gorgeous and rare Martin Custom Shop HD-35 Adirondack Sunburst guitar. This guitar is very special. One strum and I was grinning ear to ear. The guitar sounds absolutely incredible! This guitar has an amazing feel and is quick to bond with! It has really opened up and has lots of volume. Great find! Neck is the perfect size and profile. It is an absolute beauty, with a perfect set-up ready to play! No breaks, cracks or repairs. No fretware on a perfect neck! SEE many images below!! Includes original Hard case and other candy in pics. There are just a few minor worming marks on the back and a small ding on the back of the headstock.
.833” at the 1st Fret
.859” at the 12th Fret
14 Day Money back return policy. Buy with confidence.
All guitars are GUARANTEED to arrive in described condition for full refund will be issued. All guitars are fully insured and we will deal with it.
Lovies Guitars has CITES Master File and Certificates will be issued when and where needed. Also Declaration Friendly.
Martin Custom Shop HD-35 Adirondack Sunburst 1 3/4″ Nut Acoustic Guitar #1924270 – Made in Martin’s Nazareth, Pennsylvania factory and based on the HD-35. This custom HD-35 features a three-piece back and a bound fingerboard, all wrapped together in Martin’s classic herringbone inlay. Add a Solid Adirondack Spruce Top and you have a powerful dreadnaught. The result is pure Martin tone enhanced with really strong bass. Included is a hard shell case and Martin Lifetime Warranty.
- Martin Custom Shop HD-35 Adirondack Sunburst 1 3/4″ Nut Acoustic Guitar
- MSRP $5,997
- Serial Number – 1924270
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks / Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top Material: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard X Brace
- Top Braces: 1/4″ Adirondack Spruce
- Top Inlay: Bold Herringbone
- Back and Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4″
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4″
- Fingerboard Inlays: None
- Fingerboard Binding: White Boltaron
- Finish Top: 1935 Sunburst
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Style: Standard Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/4″
- Tuning Machines: Grover Chrome
- Bridge and End Pins: White w / Black Dots
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Strings: Martin Lifespan Medium Gauge Phosphor Bronze MSP7200
- Case: 640 Molded
1 in stock